Photography quotes - firstname.lastname@example.org
Bamboo Fine Art Paper
Bamboo Fine Art Paper is a high quality, archival paper stock that combines 90% Bamboo and 10% Cotton. Your photos will have lovely rich colour and captivating sharpness.
Why love bamboo? Bamboo is a multi-year reed that produces more oxygen than a broadleaf tree. It has a lighter footprint than cotton or wood-pulp papers, requiring far less land and water to harvest.
Recycled Timber Frames
Not only a more affordable option than modern framing, these gorgeous frames are locally handmade using Australian post-consumer hardwoods.
Each picture frame comes naturally uncoated and beautifully aged with varying timber colour, grooves, knots and holes. The natural beauty of these frames will work perfectly with your Pet Wall Art.
More About Framing...
- Each frame is fitted with sustainably sourced acrylic (perspex) with high quality 2mm thickness and 95% UV Protection.
- Acrylic significantly reduce chances of breakage during shipping and is an overall lighter weight for safer wall hanging.
- All frames have a rebate of 1cm, so if your image is 10cm x 15cm, the area that you see, will be 8 cm x 13cm
- Frame width approximately 25mm
- Frames come with the option to stand freely on a desk. Just insert the small piece of timber into the groove in the back of the frame.
- All frames have the ability to hang Portrait or Landscape and come with a metal clip up to A4 size or string for larger frames
Local & Eco-Friendly Suppliers
Genuine care for animals and the environment flows across all aspects of my business, printing and framing is conducted within Australia using as much local material as possible.
I am always on the look out for local, quality materials and suppliers that share the same values for helping earth and wildlife, please get in touch if you think we could work together :)